**Note: I will be in the chat room Friday NOV 28 11am-1pm EST and Sat NOV 29 11am-1pm EST to answer any questions. I may add to this project after getting feedback and/or clarify requirements.**
I want a complete testing program for the web. For small competitions.
I assume only Java can be for the web, but if there are other languages then you can use them, plus the piece for my computer can be any language.
**SEE NEW SPECS!!!!!!!!**
They then get to choose which test to take (if available).
I should be allowed to put restrictions on test - like days that they can access it, only try 1 time?, age range.
Then take the test.
Score it two ways. Partial credit and then right/wrong.
Note: I want to be able to allow other instructors to make up questions. I may want to allow other instructors to create tests. But only I can create competitions.
Note: The test taker will never be told if he/she is right.
At the end of the test - he/she will see their scores.
At the end of the competition - he/she will not see their scores until the competition is over (date expired)- and the winners are pronounced. Then they can see their scores.
But, they can never know the correct answers!
PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY!!!!!!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
6) You must update my site to add the appropriate pages to it.
**7) Must take entire site and create an install - in case my server gets corrupted or I change host companies.**
8) You must AGREE that in order to be paid anything, EVERYTHING must be completed. You can't start the project and finish 70% and realize you don't know how to do the other 30% or don't want to finish it and expect to get paid 70%. It is all or nothing. I will not pay portions, 10% upon completion of this, 20% on that... They money is escrowed so you will get your money ONLY if you complete it all. So, please DO NOT bid if you are NOT sure you can complete it all. Please ask any questions you need to ask. I may not have explained it as good as I possibly could have. If you know you can do this project but it will take you longer - let me know in the bid. I am flexible...but ONLY if you tell me before hand!!! Don't tell me after accepting the bid - oh I will need a year.
Must be done on [url removed, login to view] - this is hosted on [url removed, login to view]
If some of this is to be done on my computer then must work on Windows XP.
It is your responsibility to look at my hoster [url removed, login to view] and make sure it has everything you need to do the project.