1. A website offering our service - translation services.
2. On website a simple tool to calculate how much we will charge. IE: 7c per translated word of text: 500 * 7c = 35 USD
The visitor should be able to calculate the rate online.
3. A LogIn and registration facility for customers.
The customer should be able to upload a document onto the site and select some details about the document type , ie. source & target language, word count.
ACCORDING TO THESE SELECTIONS, the website contacts our employees via email. That means, that the website has to be linked to a database of our employees and according to the specifications made by the customers, select only those employees who fit the requirement.
[url removed, login to view] and registration for employees. They will only see the posted jobs, that they are suitable for them. IE, there must be some kind of information selection script, which diferentiates between the employees. IMPORTANT: After one employee accepts that specific job, others, who are also suitable but were late, MUST NOT be able to accept the job.
After the document has been translated by the employee, he must be able to upload his work onto the website.
The customer then receives a notification and can download his translated document from the website. The customer has to option to answer a questionaire about our service.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1. On Online payment facility should be included into the website.
2. SECURITY IS PRIMARY: All the details of our customers and employers must be kept confidential and secure. It should be impossible for outsiders to access the uploaded documents or any other databases.
3. All the information collected about the customers, his job requests, the employees who delivered the job and etc. must be saved and exportable to a database outside of the server, so that we will be able to analyse it on the computers.
4. The website should be in pleasant graphics, but no special flash or other animations are required. It should be intuitive and easy to use.
5. The website should be visible on both, Macs and PCs with different Browsers.
IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO MAKE THE IDEA SIMPLIER OR MORE EFFICIENT PLEASE CONTACT ME!
THANKS FOR READING AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND BIDS!