Below is a list of requirements of our script. There may be something that we may have left out that is needed and will be updated. We encourage you to ask questions or clarify the requirements below and expect your expert recommendations to guide us into a successful project and long lasting relationship.
We will also include ALL the project (script) requirements and some screenshots in a ZIP file attached to this project.
This project also requires a website to be designed as well. We have our own logo so color schemes will need to match it. The site should be colorful, easy to navigate.
We will provide our logo, a WHM account with dummy accounts for complete testing once we have decided on a coder and when requested by YOU.
Upon acceptance of this project we require the coder(s) to offer prompt support to us after project completion for 30 days for tweaks, bugs, minor changes and or updates. A
bonus of $300 will rewarded as long as our support issues are answered in a timely manner.
Please ensure that you READ all of our requirements.
1. Signup, login, forgot password, reset password
2. Signup requirements are first name, last name, company name, email address, address 1 & 2, state/region, zip code, country, username and requested password, confirm password
3. Check box to Agree to terms(hyperlink to terms)
4. Choose pricing package
5. Use PayPal checkout
1. View, edit, update, credit, close, terminate, suspend client information
2. Create packages based on disk space and pricing as well as a paid and free option
3. View, edit current client packages(s)
4. View all aspects of the clients billing (paid, unpaid/Due, Cancelled, refunded, total income received
5. View current packages, disk spaced used and allocated based on current packages
6. Generate invoices, due invoices, add billable items, manage credits
7. Reset and send password via email
8. Ability to create and save email templates and send them via the admin area
9. Emails should be sent to our clients for all aspects of this script
10. View stats for each client, package disk space limit, how much disk spaced used and # of backups created
WHM/cPanel Backup script requirements
1. Backup cpanel web hosting accounts - WHM and or domain
2. Allow client to schedule up to 30 backups and the oldest backups get terminated when the limit has been reached.
3. Schedule the backup to run daily or weekly and set the time to run it
4. Clients should be able to view how much disk space they have used, how much is free or available and upgrade account
5. View how many backup files (QTY) they have being backed up already and how many are scheduled
6. View all available backup files with dates of latest backup, a download button and transfer button to FTP the .tar file to the clients hosting /home dir and delete button
(This script will NOT restore the .tar file only FTP back to their server)
7. Ability to make backups active or inactive
8. A screen that shows all current backups with cpanel username, domain name, status (active or inactive) how many available downloads, what the max # of downloads are set for,
daliy or weekly status, start and stop backups, run backup now, edit backup settings or delete backup
9. Client should receive emails when changes are made, backups complete, reach their disk quota, invoice information, etc
10. Check daily if there are newly created cPanel accounts under the WHM and automatically add them into the backup list and scheduled for backup