This project is for a template web site system. This system will use XML and XSL to display the sites.
A working example of what a site working on the system can be seen at [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] .
The first phase of the project will be to design the system. I have some guidelines that will need to be followed but outside of that you will be free to design it however you feel it would be best.
The development will follow the RADIX (Rapid Application Development In XML) Methodology. To get more details about this methodology, go to [login to view URL] . If you feel you can't follow this methodology, then don't bother bidding or pursuing the project.
Here is an overview of some of the main aspects of the system. Feel free to start a conversation so we can further discuss the details of how the system will work.
The system will include 2 major parts:
1. High-Performance XML Parsing with SAX - This will be the part of the web application that renders the web pages when a visitor requests a page. (See [login to view URL] for details and some sample code)
2. Content Management System - This will be an admin site for the owner of the site to be able to login and update the content and settings of the site. This should use a XHTML WYSIWYG editor to allow easy editing of the content by the user to produce clean XHTML code to be stored in the XML document.
The content and data of the site should be stored in an XML document. The site design and apperance(templates) will be rendered via XSL stylesheets.
The system will be developed to run on RedHat Linux 9 with Apache 2.0.40. The code should be developed in JAVA.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Developed and implemented on buyer's servers.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
RedHat Linux 9 with Apache 2.0.40