Site: <[url removed, login to view]> (Wordpress CMS)
Project: Install and Configure "Add Artwork Item to Cart" Plugin (checkout not needed). The functionality should be very much like the following example...
Example: <[url removed, login to view]>... click on My Collection on the upper right corner. Sign up for a dummy account. Sign in. Go to an artist, click on an image, underneath the image you selected you'll see the "add to my collection."
If you are awarded the Project, here are the Tasks:
[url removed, login to view] the example site above and follow the instructions in the EXAMPLE
2. Research what wordpress plugin would work best for this purpose (it would need to have a signup function, whereby people can access their COLLECTION (or "cart") at a later time)
3. Report back to me what plugins you think are best for this purpose and why
4. explain the functionality/ how it will work once created and if possible provide an example of the plugin in action elsewhere.
5. (I am not opposed to custom write code as long as it is reliable and easy enough to use)
6. Create a prototype sample that I can see/ test.
7. send me the link so I can test...
8. take my feedback and implement (styling wise, bugs, etc...)
9. implement it site wide for all the pieces of art (all stored neatly in nextgen gallery) if given go-ahead
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS JOB APPLICATION/ BID:
Please provide me with the following information...
1. samples of similar work, especially the kind that shows your WORDPRESS/ PHP EXPERTISE (please provide URLs)
2. why you think you are the right person/ company for the job
3. when you can start this project
4. roughly how long it will take
5. the estimate cost based on my fairly clear and extensive Project/ Task notes above
6. even though this project is based on fixed cost, I would like to know what your hourly rate is (for possible future projects).
ADDITIONAL NOTES: I am always looking for coders who are able to handle all things WORDPRESS and can accurately translate PSD's and functionality requests into a site. I have a stable of clients who rely on my to develop their sites. I, in turn, rely on professional coders to do the heavy lifting for me. Working with me will mean a steady flow of work in the future.
ALSO: generic applications/ bids will be thrown out. Please take a little time to answer the information I requested for this application/ bid.
Thank you and I'm looking forward to working with you soon.