1. Design and create a AJAX driven interface for our existing tracking software admin (written in PHP w/ MySQL) to improve software usability and efficiency. We are looking for a clean, XP / Vista style for the look/feel.
2. Create and integrate a "Google AdSense Tracker" component to our tracking software (provides detailed click-thru stats, shows adsense ad clicked, etc) Google: Adsense Tracker or Tracking
We are in a hurry and are looking for experienced ajax/php pros who have experience with server-based metrics software and how to present the data in ways that provide high value (look at google analytics)
We have set the project to 500.+ to help meet our short deadline of 2 weeks or less.
Please provide examples of web-based software with ajax interface
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Server-based PHP tracking software running in standard LAMP enviroment