We are in need of an AJAX log-in module designed to be integrated within a php/mysql site.
Please provide a bid for a log-in (ajaxed) that will not refresh the entire page, just a few components like:
* The page will then show the user's preference (php from our coder)
Before you bid, please note we will provide a couple of design ideas and you will provide yours as well (as to the look of the actual module). Also, you may be requested to include some JS to light-up a successful / wrong log-in... As in:
The log-in box element will go from default color to Green back to default color on a successful log-in, and "default to Red to default" on a wrongful log-in.
We are looking forward to your bids.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 26, 2007 11:01:24 AM:
To allow each of you to either bid, provide links to live examples and provide further AJAX related expertise information (i.e. image manipulation, and any/all examples you might provide),
**the bidding deadline has been extended to June 27**
Good Luck and Best Regards,
Web / PHP/MySQL