I am making some modifications to a web site and I have gotten completely stumped on a scriptalicious autocomplete problem.
I am updating a record in the inventory table, but I want to get some information from the "types" table to update the "type" field in the "inventory" page.
I found a neet tutorial at [url removed, login to view]
I want to implement this so that it looks up the info and then updates the field value with the new information and puts the "text" into the field.
I am including a copy of the inventory/update page that I am using.
I am going to update multiple fields and their values. This is discussed in some of the comments on this page.
So I need a coder who can kick this out super fast and correctly. I need the modifications made on the inventoryupdate file that I am including. I will load it to my webserver to verify that it works.
If you have a tendancy to get sick or think you might go to the hospital for you or a loved one, please don't apply.
I assume that with all the information that I am including and the tutorial, we are looking at about a 15 -20 minute job. Some of the comments on the tutorial suggested that they installed it working in 5 minutes.
So please bid accordingly. If you post an outrageously expensive bid, I will just delete it. Thanks.
Here are the files: