**Your bid should be an *HOURLY RATE* to fix these bugs.** I expect there to be a minimum of 5 hours work each week.
I am looking for someone to help me with bugs in my e-commerce software. It was custom developed for me about 18 months ago and needs some work done.
For the most part it is excellent, but there are some features that just don't work the way you'd expect them to. For example:
- The 'edit multiple products' functionality doesn't work, it just edits the current product
- When the gift registry module is flagged to be 'off', it appears in the checkout process (but not when it's 'on')
The premise of the software and the work that has been done on it is excellent. I worked with two staff in-house and we were able to produce a piece of software that does nearly everything we wanted it to. But parts of it were unfortunately rushed and they need some rectification.
I am looking for a bug fixer who can help me out on a regular basis. There are some immediate bugs that need to be fixed (the 'multiple products' one above is one of them) and then there will be ongoing fixes. **Your bid should be an *HOURLY RATE* to fix these bugs.** I expect there to be a minimum of 5 hours work each week.
I am also looking for someone (or multiple people) to assist in new development for the same software, e.g. new modules and expanding on already developed features. Please see my other bid request if you're interested!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All fixes must be cross-browser and xhtml compliant.