In this project, we would like a company to create a full "cashback" website, with a clean user friendly design. This is expected to be quite a big project. Cashback means customers join the site and then they go to our affiliates websites to get cashback credited. I am going to require a automated credit system using CSV. A 1 Year guarantee must also be supplyed by the coder/design, should anything go wrong. Send me a message for more information.
The site will obviously have to have a full back-end.
Some things that will be needed on the site: Forum (for site members), Support (with FAQ), Payout system which it emails certain address when payment is due, signup bonus, instant newsletter signups, instant crediting if possible (or periodic automated crediting). Multiple manual crediting of money, CSV bulk crediting, retailer reviewing (sent to admin before posting).
Logo design is also required.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) The website must be in working order and everything must work to the statidfaction of the buyer.
5) Created in/for the correct platforms.
6) Add all features and comment mentioned in the description.
PHP/MYSQL, Web 2.0, AJAX (if possible)
Site must work in all browsers and have look as close to identical in each as possible.