I have a site at [url removed, login to view] that is a search for comic books at other sites. I require the following:
1. Convert existing site from .asp to PHP
2. Create and store search vendors (see left side of the results page) in mySQL
3. Create a administrative area where I can easily add new search vendors and their search query parameters
4. Allow in the administrative area the ability to activate / deactivate a search results vendor.
5. Implement a content management solution (preferably one already hosted at [url removed, login to view]) so I can add/edit/delete articles; as well as manage other areas of the site via the CMS solution
6. The CMS solution should provide basic blog functionality; convert my current blog posts to the new blog
7. Extensible code so that I can launch similar sites, such as [url removed, login to view], simply by copying the code-base.
NOTE: to view how I built the search engine, you can reverse engineer the process using the documents in this file: [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working website in PHP with mySQL database as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be installed, tested and accepted on my web host provider under a test domain name in a ready-to-run condition.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The application will run on a shared Linux server at GoDaddy.com.
The website should work for:
- Windows: IE 6 and higher - Windows: Firefox 1.5 and higher - Mac: Safari 2 and higher