I am looking for an experienced CSS designer to design a CSS page template for me.
Please see the current page: <[url removed, login to view]>
I need the layout to be changed like this:
There will be a full page background. Top 10% will be banner. Left 10% for ads. Right 10% for navigation menu (static). Quotes will be displayed in the center, with scrolling. The sharing icons should be properly center aligned and optionally rearranged for better look.
NOTE: This is only a CSS project. The page background and Graphics Design will be provided by me. I currently have a full page background designed as a single image. If required, you can give the specs and our designer will provide the graphics in the required format / split files.
Please keep in mind:
1) The navigation tabs and layout should *scale* properly & gracefully for multiple screen resolutions and when the user zooms in/out.
2) It should degrade gracefully for mobile / handheld devices.
3) Light weight & 100% CSS validated.
4) I prefer if you use no browser specific hacks. Final code should work with Firefox 3+, IE 6+, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari.
I prefer an experienced designer who knows about CSS sprites & follows clean and efficient design practices.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.