What is required is someone with an eye for design to change the layout on some template skins for my client. I have 30 templates (Cube Cart 3) that require modernising. No new core Cube Cart recoding required. I have all the designs/PSD from older designs that need placing into the upgraded Cube Cart 3.0.17.
This may mean some additional slicing and minor coding changes. The finished designs must look and work as good as image B in the attached file. This is a time specified project set by the coder before commencement so my client has a delivery date.
If you require a visual look at what is required I have uploaded an image.
Please note ! IF YOU DONT PLACE A BID THEN WE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU BACK.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, and work exactly as CubeCart should function. If you are unsure how CubeCart functions please visit there web site
a) For these deliverables it is understood they are intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) All finished work must include the PSD files which include the full layers and slices in PSD format.
3) All templates must be completed within the time frame set out by the "Coder" in his bid request. This is most important for my client
4) Individual finished templates must be supplied to the "Buyer" upon individual completion. This included the PSD files as per 2b. This requirement is for checking the templates quicker.
All finished deliverables must be visibly correct and without fault in the following browsers, Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2, Opera
6) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.K. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 6 & 7, Firefox 2, Opera
CubeCart [url removed, login to view]