I'm looking for a custom Webmail client solution developed on top of angelinecms-core framework ([url removed, login to view])
Features I'm looking for:
* Uses IMAP, so it can be used with pretty much any imapserver
* MUST be coded as AngelineCMS module
For more info about AngelineCMS, see:
-> [url removed, login to view]
(I can also provide all help you need to code on top of angelinecms-core and answer pretty much any question in mind)
* Must have a simple addressbook
* Must be easy to use (I can provide UI-plans if needed)
* Must have clear class structure (easy to upkeep for other people)
* AngelineCMS uses UTF-8, so webmail must also use UTF-8
* Must be able to read pretty much any possible email, meaning, no need to be perfect, but must handle most common stuff like multipart emails with attachment, different encodings and display them correctly, and so on. HTML-Email view support a big plus - but it's ok to display them in new window for example if inline is too much work.
* Must have attachment support
* Must have all basic webmail functions (reply, forward, compose new email, move to different folders & delete messages)
* Must also use XSL for layout - this is all handled by AngelineCMS, along with authentication and such. I can supply example modules so You can concentrate on the actual work.
* Must have clearly separated xsl:template blocks for each function (I can also provide technical support with Angeline's XSL-system)
* Must have search feature
* Must support IMAP folders
* Must be able to move messages to different folders, and to create folders.
* Must display messages with several encodings - one easy way is to use iconv() for these
* Big plus if it can save messages to database (for faster searching) and intelligently keep database uptodate so it never mismatches imapserver.
* Coding style must match AngelineCMS coding standards (I can help with this too)
* If you use 3rd party libraries, Must comfort licenses and use LGPL, BSD or such for those libs - no GPL allowed)
* You can use imap libs like: [url removed, login to view] if you want and if you convert it as angelinecms class (I can provide help with this too)
So basically I'm looking for a very basic webmail with all basic features you'd except from a webmail to be working - but all this as AngelineCMS module. Code must also be clean and easy to read, comfort angelinecms guidelines (can't really emphase this enough), *I will audit the code myself when work is done*.
I can also provide all technical support regarding AngelineCMS framework that you need.
This should be pretty no-brainer for anyone who's ever built a webmail client for imap :)
*NO PAYMENT IN ADVANCE, PERIOD*.
Payment through this site (or possibly PayPal, not preferred) when work is done. 50% when it's 50% done is fine too.