I need a content manager created by scratch which able user to create a list on specific topic and add entries (like URL, information notes or image). Feature and requirements include:
* Other users can add entry, vote and comment on the list.
* The list owner can moderate and promote the entry to the moderated list, or until the entry has a threshold of votes.
* List is searchable and taggable.
* It needs to be flexible enough to have API access on different functions such as displaying different components such as tag clouds, sorting by different ways like popularity for different pages and menu bars for pages like front page.
* It should also be extensible to add other types of entry (like file attachments instead of URL, etc) in the future.
* Coding should be in PHP and MySQL
* Most of the interactions for users should available through AJAX.
Along with bidding, please attach a sample code to show your ability to abstract codes and functions. Both sequential functions or OO design are welcome. Sample code on PHP with MySQL interactions and AJAX frontend and backend interactions will be highly considered.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).