We wish to develop a 'showroom' website using EZPublish.
- Installation of EZPublish to the server
- Creating appropriate scripts in EZ Publish
- Creation of appropriate templates
- Ensuring everything works properly
We are looking for a coder with proven experience with EZPublish.
The site is a 'showroom' for a Company specialising in electronic goods.
The heart of the site is a catalogue of the products available. Each product will have its own page on the site.
Each product page contains the following information:
? ? ? Name of product (for example, 'Easy Video Grabber')
? ? ? Subtitle (for example 'Capture and Edit Video Tapes')
? ? ? Category tags
? ? ? Photographs
? ? ? Description of the product
? ? ? Technical Specifications
? ? ? Optional video showing product in use
As well, there is a summary page, organising the products by category tags.
The rest of the site (welcome page, about, contact, etc.) are static pages.
More information about the website content, layout and other details will be provided to qualified applicants.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).