I have an we page that dynamically displays content based on the value clicked within a list box.
The problem is that the information is sometimes displayed and sometimes not. I need someone to look at the javascrpt code and figure out how to make the dynamic content display.
You can see this behavior by:
1. go to [url removed, login to view]
2. Log in using Login name='racdemo', pwd='racdemo'
3. Click the 'Database' link at the bottom of the left-hand navigation bar
4. Click the 'Edit' icon for the 'Cust' database (its next to the trash can)
5. Click the Fields tab on the 'Edit Database' page
6. Click the 'First Name' field in the top box. The Field Options section at the bottom of the page should display Field Length, Field Width and Default value.
7. Click the 'Last Name' field in the top box. This Field Options section should display the same 3 fields but they disappear.
8. Click the Qty field to get the field options back.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).