COMPLETE DRAG AND DROP PROJECT
I have 2 test pages of a Drag and Drop function that is working but with some small bugs.
1. Main bug, is that the Browser's Drag and Drop feature is conflicting with My drag and drop feature and I need the browsers drag and drop feature disabled. You can see this is you attempt to quickly drag an exercise to the print page button.
2. The click+hold and release is not functioning correctly as sometimes when you release, the image is still locked in a holding state. I would like it to function just as on Facebook's photo album's drag and drop, so that when you release the mouse button, the image dissapears.
3. On the print page test, when you try and re-order the exercises/comments it is very hard to get it to work. It needs to be easier to reorder by increasing the drop space. I would like it to function so that if the user drops an exercise slightly above its original position, it re-orders it above its original position and if below then the same. It is not functioning correctly right now.
4. When a rountine is saved, and then later re-loaded, the original positions are not being re-loaded. I need the positions saved as well.
5. The hoover over on the ankle test page, when mouse hoovered over the Print Page button, sometimes displays the loaded exercises distorted. Most times it works great, other times not working.
I will need the test pages working and then instructions on how to replicate this across my site on the other .html pages.