COMPLETE DRAG AND DROP PROJECT LEFT UNFINISHED BY LAST CODER
My last coder did not complete the "drag and Drop" project but came very close. There are 2 main pages that have this feature and he had worked on 2 test pages. Here are the test pages you can take a lok at:
[[url removed, login to view]],
[[url removed, login to view]]
Please use Safari Browser to see the current functions.
What I need, is the bugs worked out.
1. Main bug, is that the Browser's Drag and Drop feature is conflicting with My drag and drop feature and I need the browsers drag and drop feature disabled. You can see this is you attempt to quickly drag an exercise to the print page button.
2. The click+hold and release is not functioning correctly as sometimes when you release, the image is still locked in a holding state. I would like it to function just as on Facebook's photo album's drag and drop, so that when you release the mouse button, the image dissapears.
3. On the print page test, when you try and re-order the exercises/comments it is very hard to get it to work. It needs to be easier to reorder by increasing the drop space. I would like it to function so that if the user drops an exercise slightly above its original position, it re-orders it above its original position and if below then the same. It is not functioning correctly right now.
4. When a rountine is saved, and then later re-loaded, the original positions are not being re-loaded. I need the positions saved as well.
5. The hoover over on the ankle test page, when mouse hoovered over the Print Page button, sometimes displays the loaded exercises distorted. Most times it works great, other times not working.
I will need the test pages working great and then instructions on how to replicate this across my site on the other .html pages.