Your task is to create a dynamic tabbed navigation bar ("navbar") based on the concept shown in this bid description.
The navbar MUST meet all of the following requirements:
The navbar above MUST be rendered as follows (but use angle brackets for HTML tags of course!):
[li]]a href="/Pro"]Professional Development[/a]
* This HTML code MUST be generated by the function below, which you will write based on the example given:
'About' => '/About',
'Programs' => '/Programs',
'Members' => '/Members',
'Professional Development' => '/Pro'));
* The navbar appearance, size, colors, etc. MUST match exactly that of the concept shown in this bid request. Note that I have also attached the original PSD file I created for this, which includes all layers.
* show_navbar() MUST render the current page (based on the request URI) WITHOUT the anchor tag, i.e., just a list item, as shown in the example HTML.
* Since any text could be passed to the show_navbar() function, all tabs MUST be rendered dynamically. (Text MUST NOT be rendered as an image.)
* All tabs MUST be dynamically sized for the given text.
* CSS MUST be used for all rendering.
* You MUST submit your full working source code to RAC at least once daily for review.
1. PHP source for show_navbar() (filename: [url removed, login to view])
2. CSS for navbar (filename: [url removed, login to view])
4. Sample .php file to show the working navbar. This PHP file must only call show_navbar() (filename: [url removed, login to view])
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).