Require an experienced Wordpress,? PHP and JQuery coder to build a dynamic form which fullfills the following requirements.
Must contain these fields:
Author Name (Text field, limit to 50 chars, required)
Author Email (Text field, limit to 100 chars, required)
Author Confirm Email (Text field, limit to 100 chars, must match author email, required)
Website name (Text field, limit to 30 chars, required)
Website url (Text field, limit to 100 chars, required, must be url)
Website description (Multi line text field, limit to 300 chars, required)
Website category (Dropdown list, foreign key to Wordpress terms table, need to somehow filter down to only show categories)
When submit, the form processor will store these record in WP tables with following fields mapped:
- Create a wp_users record with Author Name: wp_users.user_login (must remove spaces), wp_users.user_nicename, wp_users.display_name, Author Email: wp_users.user_email. Assign wp_posts.post_author = newly created record.
- Create a wp_posts record with Website structure. For custom url field, create a custom field post meta.? For Website description, just use wp_posts.post_content; Website category, use wp_terms table.
- Create a website screenshot of the website and store as an image in post content after description. Image can be stored in database as binary. Also need to store Image url in a post meta called "Thumbnail" assigned to that post.
- Website screenshot processor must be done properly that is can smartly render the html with a pre-loading time to prevent rendering unfinished loading pages. **Website screenshot should not use any third party services.
- Created post will have draft status.
You will provide two files: presentation file which contains the form; and a php processing file, which the form calls to. Presentation file should contain html that can be copied and pasted to any pages and usable.