Elastix project for A2billing 1.4.0 and Website integration
We are looking for a good programmer to help us with our current needs.
A pregrammer farmiliar with Elastix and A2billing is prefered
We need the following
1. Use Elastix (Asterisk) for our switch.
2. Enable A2billing 1.4.0 for billing/create customizable reports create subscribers. etc
[url removed, login to view] the same server to host multiple web sies.I.e [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] on the same [url removed, login to view] tie to a2billing 1.4.0 Agent modules for agent websites and commission calculation.
4. Enable clustering as we are to deploy two servers with one running as backup in case the primary goes down.
5. Enable online chat support "Live Person"
Also provide documentation for your work and be available for any future work we may require.
We are looking at using a2billing 1.4 on an Elastix distro of Asterisk. There are certain features we would like to have with our service and need to confirm that your team will be able to make these modifications but not compromise our future ability to upgrade to then current versions of your software without re-modifications. (e.g. make all required modifications as a separate add-on module, that can be called separately)
Below is a list of the most important feature list.
1. Integration of other payment systems -e.g Google checkout and Paypoint - (UK based payment processor) , [url removed, login to view]
We want also, the ability to add other payment solution providers in future, to this list of three we are starting with.
2. Faster Billing of internal calls (currently can send internal calls to a2billing context with local-host trunk- works but need faster call setup)
3 Hardened entire system to guard against all types of spoofing
[url removed, login to view] are also looking to integrate the services offered on the website, with your billing solution, to accommodate automatic update of customer's accounts with referrals and promotional credits, as well as manage varied forms of subscriptions, like pay-as-you go accounts and monthly callng plans, all on prepayment basis.
For example, We plan to run a promo where existing customers get $5.00 credits when a customer introducted by them signs on. Another $5.00 credit will be applied to the new subscriber, but onl after they have used the service, and maintained an active account for 90 days. To qualify, the account should have generated a total of 2,000 minutes over this 90 day period, either as incoming, outgoing, or a combination of both. The billing software should be able to intellingently post this credit after the customer has met the conditions for both the qualifying period, and number of minutes.
4. We want customers to be able to have access to their CDRs online, by signing into their account, and view their billing records.
5. We will like to keep the billing records of clients for a period of up to two years. We wl welcome recommendations from you on how to achieve this goal in a manner that optimises efficient use of storage resources. we are open to using online data bankers to archive customer's billing and account information.
6. We will require a management module to enable access to view our global call statistics on the basis of incoming/outgoing call volumes, destination/origination traffic area and country codes, routing tables, volume of calls passed per route / IP, value of payments processed by the individual payment solution providers- paypal, google checkout and paypoint etc.
7. We also welcome the recommendation other payment solution providers who are already integrated to your billing platform
8. We will welcome suggestions on how to best implement the services on the website and sync with the A2billing platform. For instance, is it best to have a software embedded on the website that does the payment processing, and promotional credits, and then updates customer accounts? or will it be best all the processing is handled by the A2billing software? If the first option is recommended, can the A2billing team develop a software that can handle the processing online on our website and then post to the billing software?