When using internet explorer browser, if you only have 1 page open ([url removed, login to view]) your fine nothing happens and you can surf the site with no issues. But if you have more than one window open, you automatically get logged out.
1. I need someone to visit [url removed, login to view]
2. Using IE browser (not firefox) visit [url removed, login to view] and login
3. After login visit multiple pages on friends21. Say for about 5 mins surf around.
4. Now open up a new tab in (IE browser) and visit another website... google , yahoo, etc. and start surfing the web for about 4-5 minutes
4. Now come back to [url removed, login to view], via your other tab. And see if your can surf on friends21.
Error: i get logged out all the time or my links are disabled
Note: this doesn't work in firefox or google chrome
Solution: we need you to configure this and debug the problem
The problem is with sessions. chrome and moz save sessions for a site and use it as the same in each tab/window so its like having a single page open. IE on the other hand creates new instances. so whatever method the site is using to save login gets repeated mismatched and hence u get logged out. the key is to save the session in the db for some time before loggin someone out automatically and have the log check from db instead of browser