I'm in need of someone to **finish** integration of my website at [url removed, login to view] **into vBulletin 4.x.x**
The finished project should match --> [url removed, login to view]
The background was the only thing changed.
Final details will be upon request
Prices are negotiable *Read Below* I'm looking for $150 and under.
I have done the following:
* Valid vBulletin License
* vBulletin CMS Suite installed/functioning already
* 65% of the integration/skin is already complete which should make things easier on the both of us.
* Mods that work with the website are already installed.
* Links to previous work of an integration is a must- vBulletin integrations is a major plus but not required
* Expandability is a must -- I don't want my pages breaking because of 'too much content' by posting 3 news articles
* Communication -- I'm online often and in need of someone that's easy to work with.
I'm also an experienced developer - I simply do not have the time to finish a project I started for others. I'll know if a BID is too high by what I already know.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
vBulletin 4.x.x - Using cPanel on a shared webhost