1. When mouse over a city name, all routes from that city to Budapest is shown with different colors. If a city is clicked on, the alternative routes are locked. 2. The routes are also to be displayed below the map as links. When a city is clicked, the links is set. 3. If clicked the links must create a popup and lead to the low fare calendar for the actual site for that route, with the desired route automatically displayed. This must also be in the Norwegian part of the airplane-website. In [url removed, login to view] there is no low fare calendar, so there it must automatically load with the date in the booking scheme. More details in the attached file!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- must be tested and work with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- All required/modified/original files as an attachment when work is done
- All files used in projects (flash, images, movies etc) attached to the final project upload
- All contact must go via the RAC site, meaning no IM
- No popup-windows, unless we give permission