**Must be expert at (you must know these at least as well as we do) the following:
2. XHTML, e4X, DOM, and cross browser scripting.
3. The Prototype library.
4. The Scriptaculous effects library.
Must have good working knowledge of the following:
- Team collaboration using Subversion. You will be required to check in code daily.
- Coding by testing. You will be given specs and test cases and required to work to both.
- Good understanding of written English. You will be required to raise questions or impediments when they occur not as an excuse later.
- Ability to speak and understand verbal English sufficiently to address complex topics via Skype.
These skills are advantages but not required.
-Knowledge of AS3/Flex
-Knowledge of PHP/MySQL
Must not be afraid to ask questions or clarifications.
Will work as part of an Agile, scrum-like team.
Working day should coincide with Eastern US as little as possible, as you will be working alternately with a U.S. based team. Eastern Europe, Asia, Pacific areas preferred.
You wll be required to complete an NDA before project start.
We reserve the right to cancel the project at any time or for any reason, including (but not limited to) poor quality code or insufficient progress.
Star performers may be offered much longer-term projects.
Quality of work and proof of speed/effectiveness is more important than price.
Bids that do not include all of the following will be ignored:
3. A written, well-thought-out explanation of why you believe you are good enough and fast enough for the job.
The final shortlist will be asked some additional questions before acceptance. We may choose more than one bidder.
Best of luck bidding.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Dec 5, 2009 4:17:06 PM:
Please make sure to include your rates in your bids. Thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 2, 2010 10:54:21 PM:
I'm reposting this bid request because all previous bids were unsatisfactory. I am looking for someone with good attention to detail, so spelling mistakes or unclear/ambiguous responses disqualify a bidder immediately. Unclear communications results in poor quality code. Please do not bid unless you can communicate clearly and meet all the requirements in the bid request. Good luck to all bidders.
IE 7 and 8.