The final code for this site must be:
- 100% W3C Valid XHTML & CSS
- Cross-Browser Tested (FireFox, IE 6/7/8, Safari, Opera)
- CSS-Based (not table-based)
- Fast Loading
- Clean/Maintainable (i.e. not simply sliced and dices resulting in a large table of images)
(1) ATTACHED PPT DOCUMENT: Please see the attached PPT document - it is a site layout which includes all the pages I need. Please take some time to study this document carefully before you place your bid.
- Please notice that many of the pages in this site can duplicated in terms of coding. For example, slide 32, 33 and 34 (and others) are all the same page type, so this page type can be coded once and then just copied.
- Several pages on this site will be either providing data to or receiving data from a third-party data provider called YepHomes ([url removed, login to view]). These pages are on the following slides in the PPT doc: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 25, 26, 27, 42. You will need to successfully integrate this data from YepHome’s feed.
- The page depicted on Slide 20 of the attached PPT doc will be providing community data from another third-party data provider who is to be determined right now. You will need to successfully integrate this data also.
- Several pages on the site will have forms that will need to be integrated with Aweber or another similar email service.
- It is likely that I will want drop-down menu choices on the main nav bar and these drop-downs should be CSS-only, unless you can convince me with a good reason to use another option.
(2) BLOG WORK: This site will have a Wordpress blog. I will provide a blog theme that I need to be minimally customized and then set up with a list of plugins that I will provide to you. So, if you are skilled in Wordpress, then please include in your bid what it will cost for the following:
- Customize the blog theme a little
- Set up the blog according to my detailed instructions
- Install a list of plugins that I provide to you
If you are not skilled in Wordpress, please leave this out of your bid and let me know that your bid does not include the blog work.
(3) TIME TO DELIVER: Please let me know how fast you can deliver on this project. In other words, once I award the job to you and you have all the files from me, how quickly can you deliver this back to me?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I hope we can work together and thanks for your bid!