I need to catch the data from this website : [url removed, login to view]
Here are the requirement :
+ I need the complete sources and must be able to run the script on my own machine
+ The script must produce two files in CSV text format (UTF-8 encoding) :
- The first file must contain description fields for each country, one record per country :
- The second file must contain data for all countries :
Both samples are attached.
It is very important to understand the nested regions system on the website, sometimes there is a link to go to the sub-region, sometimes there is a padding, or both systems may be used.
A good example is Spain ([url removed, login to view]). There are 3 regions levels: "autonomous communities", "provinces" and "municipality", to access level 2 and 3 you have to follow the link on the level 1.
Each record in the data file must contains ALL regions levels for each record, for instance :
"SP";"CA de Andalucía";"";"";"";"Sevilla";87597;7357558;7975672;;
"SP";"CA de Andalucía";"Almería";"";"";"Almería";8775;536731;635850;;
"SP";"CA de Andalucía";"Almería";"Abla";"";"";;1501;1505;;
"SP";"CA de Andalucía";"Almería";"Abrucena";"";"";;1418;1339;;
Please look at the [url removed, login to view] or ask me if you have any question.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.