1) Signup, contact, search, login and other forms might send info to the client. Never use anything other than the email address we provide you with and a fake name like 'Joe Test' to test the system. No contact should ever be made with our client. If we have not set you up an email address, and you need to test, then just ask.
2) Never use existing code or photography unless provided by or approved by us.
3) Source code should be documented, but no mention of your name, company should ever be used. Everything whether code or testing text must be professional and in English. No language other than English is to ever be used.
4) Clearly document how all items were completed. In addition, give descript details on what is needed to do to upload the changes/modifications to another server. Upload all source files as well.
5) Document everything in the project manager. At least one update every 24 hours is required. Your most updated work is to be uploaded to the server at least once every 24 hours as well.
6) Backup the files before you work on them, and save the files you worked on in a backup folder on the server, before any modifications were made. It must be very easy to revert back, if needed.
7) Triple Check everything for flawlessness and cross-browser compatibility. A project should never be delivered with any flaws at all!
8) No work done for us is to ever show up in your portfolio.
9) Deadlines are to be met - this means FLAWLESS work is to be presented before the deadline.
linux box mostly