A client of mine wants to have an internet radio station. We can use any type of free 3rd party program to integrate in this to make it functional. Here are a few description items:
1. no pop up - it needs to stay on the front page, and just allow for people to click 'play' for it to start. 2 channels should be here: Music/News and Sermons/Talk and should be done in a marroon color.
2. Must show stats of the song, how many listeners (different page), etc. and have a little animation of radio waves going out from a tower or something while playing and stop while not playing.
3. The possibility of playing low bandwidth or high bandwidth - detecting which one a user is on and playing the appropriate version
4. The program must be very portable, and easily to put on other sites. Must have instructions in doing so, and either choosing black or marroon, and have one channel or both channels.
5. An interface must be made to allow for the person to upload the audio files, and title them. This should show times for the internet radio station and will pull from a few places as news feeds for the top of the hour, etc.
1. **_Client Contact_**??" Contractor must never come in contact with company’s client for any reason during the scope of the project or within one year after the project.
1. **_Project Completion_**??" Contractor must complete all assigned tasks that contractor and company has agreed for contractor to do within the agreed deadline. This includes thorough testing, documentation and installation.
1. **_Testing_**??" Contractor must thoroughly check and test all assigned tasks before every update is presented to company and once contractor has completed to make sure everything is done accurately and completely.
1. **_Documentation_**??" If necessary, contractor must provide company with full written documentation of how to install the source files and how to run the end product.
1. **_Installation_**??" If necessary and agreed upon, contractor must install and thoroughly test the end product to make sure it is 100% complete and accurately functional.
1. **_Source Files_**??" All source files including, but not limited to program source code and design work belongs 100% to company. No work done by contractor under company will belong to contractor, and will not be allowed on contractor’s portfolio. All source files are not allowed to be used in contractor’s other projects that do not pertain to company.
1. **_Provided Resources_**??" Contractor may be provided with existing resources to help assist them in the project. No resources may be duplicated or used in any other form or way, other than in a project for company.
1. **_Sensitive Material_**??" During development, contractor may be provided with usernames, passwords or other sensitive material conducive to the project for company. At no time beyond the project may contractor use any of this information. It is contractor’s responsibility to keep all sensitive material confidential.
Must work in all browsers - especially IE!