**************This project is only web design using html,css ,dhtml and images and so on************
**********No data driven programming required**********************
1) We need a highly creative and professional designer to design for our Intranet web site.
2) The design should be very professional as this design is for a commercial product.
3) The most important aspect will be the navigation like tabs, tree structure, which ever will be user friendly, need your input and expertise.
4) This involves designing around 50 screens, which will be lists (html tables)forms,calendars,buttons.
5) The process involves many iterative designs till the desired results are reached.
6) The designer should have expertise in dhtml.
7) The whole web site will be in html ,CSS very few images, but the designer has to keep in mind that this is just the design of the site and later the it will be converted to a data driven site, so use html tags and tables appropriately.
8) The designed should be well versed with W3C
9) The designer should also have expertise in designing intranet sites.
10) After selection designer will be given field names and few screens, to work with.
11) Again the designer should very creative, use his imagination and do something unique.
12) Any experience designing for web parts will be highly preferred.
13) No canned bids.
14) Provide samples of their previous work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).