I need a multy user access invoice/inventory tracking application developed for a hardwood/carpet/tiles warehouse.
I need the invoice application to be web based and programmed using C#.NET. The application has to have the following features:
1) Secure login screen with UserName/Password with password reminder for sales people
2) Add/Edit/Delete/SetPermissionsAccessLevel for sales people
3) Add/Edit/Delete/Search orders
4) Track shipped orders
5) Creat/Archive/Edit/Delete/Print/Search invoices
6) Add/Edit/Delete/Search customers
7) Add/Edit/Delete/Search products
8) Add/Edit/Track/Print warehouse product inventory
9) Must be able to print on custome invoices currently used with capability of printing multiple page invoices (will supply sample)
10) Generate printable reports for sold items with product code, product description, cost, selling price, total profit using date rage and/or customer and/or product/code as the report criteria
11) Generate printable report for product inventory levels and dollar values using date range and/or product/code as the search criteria
12) Generate sales reports based on sales person to calculate comissions using date range and/or product/code and/or customer
13) Generate tax reports based on total sales using date range for criteria
15) Database should be MS Access 97/2000/2003 or SQL 2005 developer edition
Developer must comment all code in detail and all source code must be handed in including the MS Access(mdb)/SQL database file. The application should be developed in a modular manner using CSS to control text/links/size/colors and .NET UserControls. Developer must provide database structure and table relationships in document format.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Buyer with the help of the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Jun 7, 2007 2:34:08 PM:
Please note the following changes to the application request:
- Can be developed in C# .NET 1.1 or 2.0
- Can use MS Access or SQL 2005 developer edition
Thank you for bidding,
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 12, 2007 8:09:20 AM:
Good morning everyone, Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I'm currently still waiting on my client to let me know what he'll do with this application. I may have to let the deadline pass and re-post this application up once he gets back to me. Sorry for the delay and thank you for taking the time to bid on this project. Thank you, Mike
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 18, 2007 12:43:22 PM:
Hi Everyone, Just want to say thank you to all who bid on this project. Unfortunatly, my client is not moving forward with this project right now. I will be taking this off line for now and I may repost again once the client wants to move forward. I appreciate everyones time and bids and I appologize for any inconveniance this may have cause. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thank you, Mike
The application will run on "Windows XP Pro" with IIS. The application must be developed using C#.NET 1.1 or 2.0 with code behind and not inline coding.