2. Redesign GUI so it can be resized horiz or vert and not break. This must include the text areas as well, and the text areas must come to the edges of the screen as makes sense.
3. Can suggest other improvements if you see an opportunity for improvement of the application
BONUS: If you can get the application to record and playback through multiple pages using [[url removed, login to view]] as the launched website (Muse record and playback multiple pages, i.e. text search, than an image search clicking on a few results entries ,etc.. I would be willing to pay a few hundred dollars in a seperate bid.
NOTE: To Participate in the bid, please send back a quick description of what you would do to meet the requirements above. Screens host or partial images are great as well for submitting the bid with.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must work on most browsers, and IE 5.5+
NOTE: If it works before you modify it, it must work afterwards.
Windows XP and Above