I require a SMALL, FAST utility, created in Visual Basic 6.0 that will do the following:
1. Read all files of a specified extension (.htm, .html, .asp etc.) from a folder (or heirarchy of folders).
The point of this application is to be able to update all pages on a large web site, and HIDE the real URLs of images or links that come from or go to certain web sites from any software that may be 'snooping' on the connection.
3. The files should be able to be updated either 'in-place', or having everything copied to a backup folder where the changes are made.
4. This is how the program would work in 'registered' mode. In 'free mode' a single block of HTML should be able to be pasted into a text box, and encrypted with a single button click.
This is NOT a big project, and should not take a lot of time or expense. As such, I will only entertain bids from private individuals and not from software development companies.
Payment would be by PayPal on completion and testing of the .exe file. Source could would be delivered on payment.
Follow-on work could be expected.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows XP, 2000 or 2003