WHO WE ARE
Our company is involved in about 100 projects each year, mainly Joomla-websites, PHP programming + HTML/CSS. We are searching for web-developers with various skills. We already have ongoin partnerships with vworker workers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Technical skills This are the tecnical skills we are looking for, in order of importance:
- Joomla! template development (important)
</s> - PHP + MYSQL programming (important)
- Joomla! administrative usage (+k2) (less important)
- Joomla! component development or hacking of existing components (less important)
- **LOWEST PRICE / BETTER-SKILLs WINS**
- The person(s) we are searching for will be involved in various project and should have the ability to manage different tasks, to report each day the work done and to be available via skype at least 1-2 hours a day.
- A big preference will be given to EU community VAT holders, then to EU professionals (VAT or not), and last to non/EU. Non-EU is not fiscally deductible, so it has to cost less, sorry.
Bidders should be able to communicate in English (written). We are very keen on project-management and customer satisfaction.
- NDA on alla projects. Thanks a lot to all bidders.
Our company websites :: [url removed, login to view] :: [url removed, login to view]
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jan 28, 2011 1:44:30 PM:
This is a broadcasted message to all bidders. Thanks to everybody, I've changed the technical skills required: Joomla! component development is no longer important, as this seems to worry many of the workers. Please post your bids if you haven't done it yet. I will consider every bidder, but the price (low ;-) is the first filter. I have many projects to do and will distribute them according to skills of the worker. Thanks a lot again. Valerio Locatelli