On a website from my client there is an login form.
I want the login form to be called inside an modal window and it has to be done with the SimpleModal script from: [url removed, login to view]
On the website:
1. The modal window has to be called with a button named login.
2. Besides the login button there has to be a line of text showing "you are not logged in"
3. When logged in, the login button has to be switched to an logout button and the line of text has to be switched to "Welcome (username) your logged in".
The switching of the buttons and text is all ready working, but may need customizing.
The modal window:
1. The modal window has to animate as the Contact Form demo on [url removed, login to view]
2. The error handeling of the login form has to be inside the modal window (to be done with ajax or similar way, not with a page refresh).
3. When logged in the username must be shown inside the modal window "Welcome (username) your logged in" (to be done with ajax or similar way, not with a page refresh).
It has to work with Jquery 1.2.6
It has to be valid xhtml strict 1.0
I can provide all the php files as needed an make a database backup.
I will set up test pages on the domain of my client so we can quickly sort things out.
I will give you a password and username to watch how the current login form in working.