I would like to have developed an AJAX web application which checks for the correct spelling of words in the Swahili language based on the Google Translate API. The way in which this application should work is simple:
1. The user is provided with a fairly large text-box in which they can type a Swahili word or a full Swahili sentence.
2. Once the user types in a word/sentence, they click "check spelling".
3. The sentence/word that was typed in appears in an output box below, and if all spellings were correct, a message appears saying: "Congratulations! Your spellings are correct."
4. If there are any wrong words, they are highlighted in red and when the user places the mouse cursor over the misspelled word, it displays the possible suggestions.
5. The application should calculate the % spelling accuracy, based on the number of correct words divided by the total number of words input.