I need a complete commercial website to handle E-Learning. You will code this from scratch using PHP/MySQL. We will resell this code, so you will have to use only code structures that you own the copyrights to and you agree to transfer any/all copyrights to us. The successful bidder will completely outline everything they intend to code that will put this site above the competition's offerings. In order for you bid to be selected we need: 1. A proper proposal document; bidders who write one-liners or merely paste spam will be ignored. 2. Pseudocode and/or conceptual Data Flow Diagrams. 3. Metrics; what kind of controls would you enable admins to have over their site? 4. Site Feature breakdown. 5. What are the key benefits of your site design? 6. How customizable will your design be? 7. Screenshots of your prior work. Good luck, and get in touch with me about any questions you might have. Kind Regards, Scotty
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday May 24, 2007 1:04:18 PM:
Greetings to all bidders.
So far some bidders are off track and a select few have risen to the occasion and actually followed the instructions!
For those of you who have not been given a thank you note that I will review your bid, please do not let this cush job pass you by!!!
Re-read the requirements and follow them if you have not already. I am very open to answering your questions, but my time is limited so be precise and make sure the questions you ask are exactly what you need to know in order to follow the simple guidelines I have put down for you.
I only want to make your job easier!
I am looking for a small write-up on what you are intending to do. Sell me on why your idea will work and remove personal information behind why I should choose you. I am not interested in resumes at all because they can easily be fudged or made to look better than they really are.
The proof is in your ability to follow your vision and come up with something really interesting.
I will allow third-party tools to interface with the core system, as long as you have a contingency plan if the third-party tools suddenly become no longer available (ie: if a site banned traffic from our domain, for any reason).
The money people will be making a decision within the month on this project and so far only two bidders are even on the right track.
No decisions will be made until all of the bids have been reviewed.
1. Keep it simple.
2. Focus on the training and testing of people using a robust and easy to use interface.
3. The customers of my client are small-medium businesses who want to train their employees remotely.
4. We will be reselling this product to larger businesses as well, for their own branding, and that will mean potential installation contracts for coders, techsup spots and much m ore, even if you do not secure this project as Main Coder.
Thanks for all the responses. You guys are all mostly quite professional, and I look forward to hearing from you with your pitch!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday May 29, 2007 7:48:36 AM:
To all bidders;
We are currently reviewing submissions, and we will continue to do so for the duration of the bidding window.
If we have specific questions about your bid, you will be contacted.
We had a HUGE response to this bid request and we thank you all for participating.
I do not foresee too much follow-up until at least the bidding deadline has passed.
If we select YOUR bid, we will arrange a time that will fit YOUR schedule, within reason. We are flexible about that.
Prior to escrowing in, we will notify you if YOU have WON this project, and we will confirm a schedule PRIOR to escrowing in, so do not worry about a surprise escrow project that you are not prepared for.
We do this not only out of courtesy for our coder, but also for the effectiveness of the project outcome.
Thanks again for helping us out!
PHP, MySQL, AJAX, CSS, Javascropt