My website is done and finished, but it needs some major bug fixes and some new functionality.
Details such as previous code will only be released to you if you sign a non-disclosure agreement.?
This is serious work, people with less than 3 years experience in PHP/MySQL/AJAX need not apply. You must also have experience dealing with the Paypal API.
You MUST have experience with implementing SSL and writing code that is secure. (i.e. XSS, SQL injection, directory security, etc.)
Code must be your own work, and not copied from anywhere else on the web due to copyrights.?
Code must be consistent with code-writing standards set by W3C.?
Code must be? adequately? commented.
Due date must suggested by the coder and it is set by the buyer. Buyer reserves the right to lengthen the due date.
You MUST do all testing yourself and fix errors in your code or the code that you break while writing new code. Failure to do so will result in a low feedback rating.
If you agree to all above please bid on the project after you read all the requirements.
THE REQUIREMENTS ARE POSTED BELOW...
If you agree to all the terms above, you should bid on the project.
-option in the admin area to remove the paypal button from all pages.
-save watermark text returns error, fix it
-people should be able to comment on comments... like a thread
-show resized thumbnail of images on the main page so it doesn't take too much of bandwidth and also loads faster.
- VERY IMPORTANT: SECURITY ISSUE: upload folder should NOT have 777 permissions. The code should be written so it does not need this.
- Sort on the first page: when you set a sort (by date for example), it should be saved in a cookie or sessions so when they go back to the main page again it is not back to default
- Post ad doesn't work
-each user should have their own profile (moderators, experts, and admins also)
- fix errors when cliking on the link in the email to activate account
-add one more user category: experts
- do not register users if their email address or username is already used to register
-files are not consistent, there are two files containing the db connect parameters.
-different user categories should get different point sytems (i.e. experts get more). admin should be able to do this from the admin area (right now all users are treated the same)
- Ads should have categories (use one extra field in the database for category) (users should be able to post under a certain category. users should also be able to look at ads in a certain category list on the first page)
- fix the graph, it shows too many digits on the left hand side
- SSL for login
- More dynamic (probably using AJAX or other technologies) for posting and viewin ads (suggest solution and implement)
- when window is small and the user scrolls horizontally, the page changes color in google chrome (this should be fixed)
-Users should have an option when they log in to have emails sent to them when they receive a comment/price on their ad.
-edit pages does not work!
-pictures that users upload should go to their own directory because if everyone uploads to a single directory then files would have the same name and that cannot be allowed. That mean if an ad is deleted that has the same picture as another ad then that will be deleted too!
-when admin posts an ad there will be 2 of them in the admin area! so if one is deleted the other will be deleted too!
-spell check for customers (when they want to post an ad or comment)
After bidding on the project you must sign an NDA supplied by the coder before being given the code to work on. All features must be working correctly, all bugs must be fixed by the agreed deadline, and no new bugs should be introduced, otherwise the coder forfeits the expert guarantee and any rights to the code as well as any funds owed to them. Bonus will be given at the discretion of the buyer if new features are suggested and work is done well and without much supervision.