My website is [url removed, login to view]
Developed in joomla 1.5 with the CB component installed. Have already made several modification hacks to the component. But i need the following also.
An overview for database: their are 3 types of users in the database
1) registered users- anyone who registers 2) merchants - referral submitted by user. 3)Brand Ambassador.
We need to add 3 columns for these to the database fields and have a checkbox for each individual database entry that is submitted so they can sort the database to only show 1 of the 3 types of people. as well as a counter of how many there are for each type.
1: exporting the database of registered users....
* they want to be able to print this list
* want to be able to search this list, search by any field (name, email, phone, etc.)
* need to be able to have a show function where it will sort database of registered users and only show/print the BAs, or the merchants, or just the plain registered users(students)
* also want need to timestamp every time anything is submitted(new user, referral, Brand Ambassador) so they can do a search for example of all merchant referrals submitted in the last 24 hours or in the last week, etc.
they basically want full control to search, sort, and print the database by any "column/field"
2: the "become a brand ambassador" button on the homepage
* this needs to look just like the brand ambassador tab on the profile page
* make school attended a text box instead of a drop-down
* add Brand Ambassador ID# text field (see below 2: )
* the user does not have to log in to see this page
* we add a password text field to the BA tab form you created so...
* when they click submit it makes them an account(registration) and submits BA information all at the same time
* then they confirm email address and log in it looks like the profile pdf i sent you.
* the BA tab inside the profile will have: Application...(staus) accepted, denied, pending, not applied. (In this case it will say...pending) This will also be on the "my user info" page
* if their BA application is accepted by signpay admin then when they log in it will add the 2nd BA referrals colored table to the main profile page like the one in the PDF.
3: The BA referrals table ( the new part they just explained to me today)
* let me explain: if you become a brand ambassador(are accepted) then you are like a recruiter for signpay. You post flyers, talk to friends and try to get other people to join. If others join and say you referred them you get credit for their merchant referrals. So we are going to add a new text field to the (registration page and the "become a BA" button homepage) that has a place for people to enter a BA ID# so whoever referred the user to signpayu will get credit when a referral is submitted under that user. This is not a required field. Once signpay accepts a brand ambassador they are going to send them an email with their BA ID# so that the BA can put the id# on the flyers they hand out. Make sense?
* so if a registered user who isnt a BA... submits a referral that entry will also show up in this BA referrals table for the BA that referred them. We need to add a column to this colored table that says "submitted by" and the name of the registered user that signed up under their BA ID#. Sorry if this is confusing...do you understand?
4: contact us page
* make the text fields and the textarea the same width. right now they are aligned perfectly in IE8 but not firefox.
5: forgot password link problem
6: float top main menu over student image. they wanted to make students image on home page bigger but now it is covering the whatwedo button.