Use this open source script: [url removed, login to view]
1) There should NOT be a login page on roundcube, it should skip that page because, because it should pick up the userid from a session which is created when you login to the site and go straight to the emails.
(login system created).
2) Modify it to use a MySQL database for storing these 'virtual' emails.
3) When an email gets sent, it emails the recipients saying "you have received a message, click here to view [hyperlink to email]".
4) No email address should be visible to anyone!
Only the person's 'Forename, Surname, Username'.
For Example, the virtual email will say: John Smith <username> (usually in between the < > it says email address.
5) In address book: Disable 'create contact card, print, export'. On view user, hide email address. (display name, should be username).
6) Disable 'show source' button. (when viewing email).
In config page '[url removed, login to view]' allow option to:
7) Enable/Disable the button 'mailbox settings'.
8) When Logout button is clicked, go to '../account/'
9) Enable/Disable 'Identities' tab in 'Personal Settings' page.
10) Enable/Disable address book.
11) Enable/Disable attachments
12) Write small instructions on how to make some php outside of the email system, to add an email to their virtual mailbox. (I'd assume it is just a mysql insert query)
If you have any questions, please ask.
DATABASE STRUCTURE of USERS will be given. (for the forename/surname/email etc
**NEW NOTE: [url removed, login to view] (user: test, pass: test)**