Ok, I have three little problems with my existing diary script.
The script displays users in columns and events in rows. (I can give you access to system to view at anytime)
1) When the user goes to update a diary event, they click on a link and a modal window pops up. This windows opens up at todays date. It should open at the date on the form.
2) There is a hover display on the diary, so when a user hovers over an event it gives the user the information relating to that event. However, sometimes the hover works, sometimes it doesn't. I think it has something to do with a particular field.
I can go through with you in more detail if you need.
Numbrer 1) will need implimenting in 5 forms, 2) will need implementing in 2 places.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).