Modify <[url removed, login to view]> script from [url removed, login to view] to do the following:
1. scan on item_code instead of item_id
2. Show items scanned in a frame on the right hand side of scanning window.
3. On login select receipt printer from a list of printers set up in [url removed, login to view] and save that in the session so that it will be active the whole time that user is logged in.
4. add $login_name to receipt
5. make layaway / payment on account module for customers to make partial payments.
6. Make the script print to receipt printer using the [url removed, login to view] that I have here as a zip file.
7. lookup (search) items and customers at the sales screen then user clicks on the one he wants and it is added to the sale.
8. show running total on [url removed, login to view] screen
9. on cash sale show total, cash tendered, and change on [url removed, login to view]
10. using something like <[url removed, login to view]> make the sales screen, layaways / sales on account mouseless.
11. make another table and a link in the sales screen so that when a customer asks for something we don't' have we can put it in:
customer_name, address1, address2, telephone, description, color, size, date ordered, comment, finalized.
12. In the add items and update items, make it so there can be no duplication of itemnumber or itemname on new items or updated items.
13. in the add items and update items make only item name, item number, cost, sales price, and supplier required fields.
14. make all of these changes follow the language pattern so that all the information can be translated by the method currently in use.
That's all folks. Thanks, James
I need this in 7 days from end of bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php mysql apache
macos, linux, windows
runs on all 4.0+ versions of explorer and netscape