If you haven't worked with Plupload, it's awesome!? We just need some improvements to the code.
We want to avoid having to press the Upload Files button after selecting files for upload, and also be able to continue to drag files for upload into the queue area.? We have attached all of the necessary files required to complete this task.
We have reduced the files down to their minimum requirements and included them in the attached file.? Note that the $targetdir path in [url removed, login to view] will need to be changed to match your system.? We used $targetDir = "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\plup\plupload";
2) allow additional files to be added and added to the upload queue ? without refreshing the page.
3) Modify the interface to eliminate the Start Upload button
4) After upload the? Add? Files? button is currently erased, and replaced with the Files uploaded.? We want to keep the select button active and able to upload files at any time.
5) Move the Uploaded count to the right of the Add Files button.? This should reset upon new file Selection or drag
6) Have the upload progress bar reset when new files are added
7) Modify the php code to support relative paths for the file upload directory in [url removed, login to view]