Modify simple PHP content management system CMS (no database)
* * *The modifications I want to make are:
**1. Integrate htmlArea v3** for cross-browser WYSIWYG editing. At the moment it uses a simple preg replace eg [heading: your text here] inserts <.h1>your text here<./h1>.
* The htmlArea integration must have 2 "content areas" - 1 with full HTML area buttons, and the other (which will be used for a side-bar) will have basic button set with no table editing.
* htmlArea must be configured to allow CSS styles to be applied. That is - the user (me) should be able to apply css from drop-down menu. I understand this can be done easily in htmlArea * You should add the ability to upload (and embedd) images without creating a thumbnail.
**2. Modify the thumbnail popup image** (this is working in the code now) to appear full screen with with the image centred, with the background and border configurable by the administrator in the Nav XML file.
**3. Enable re-ordering of sub-pages** in the web-interface (at the moment these can be added to XML nav file in the web interface, but can't be re-ordered without going into the nav file itself). Also add the ability to add delete and re-order the main pages.
**4. Auto-back up process** for the data files (there is no backup now) These are a series of text files in the data folder.
**5. Add a DHTML menu alternative** - so that level 2 menus can be seen when you scroll over level 1 (at the moment level-1 menus can be displayed horizontal/or vertical, and level 2 menus are only displayed when you are in that section)
**6. Allow users to upload PDFs** and .doc documents to a separate folder (currently this is forbidden as uploads are restricted to .jpg .gif .png
**7. Add a simple function call** that allow the administrator to insert a PHP function on a page in the content area. I want to be able to insert webforms in the content area of pages, by typing a call to a PHP function. I also require a sample webform function to demonstrate how this works. The sample function should insert a webform with fields: First Name, Last Name, Company, Email, Comment. The Email field should have validation.
This project is simple but urgent. I have just had a bad experience with another coder so I ask: PLEASE DO NOT submit for this project unless you are prepared to meet the deadline. PLEASE DO NOT submit for this project unless you are prepared to provide the progress report on time - as I will cancel the contract immedietely. PLEASE DO NOT submit unless you have relevant experience in PHP and integrating HTMLarea. Please don't send me pages of details about your experience in non-relevant areas... ______ 1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP on Linux or Windows 2000