We have a small standalone app that allows one to set a reminder on a webpage using a Jquery widget datepicker.
(The reminder is executed and mailed by Cron on the server. The Jquery datepicker used is from here: [url removed, login to view]).
Please see Jpeg attached of how the app looks/works NOW on our server.
We want to modify the app's user/external behavior as described in the Project Spec below and also in the attached spec (Jpeg + text file.)
Bidders, please indicate relevant experience.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
**4) PROJECT SPEC (see Jpeg also)
1. Remove calendar icon from the Date field.
2. Make mouse pointer non-hyperlink when point to the current editable date field. Click-in will allow edit date same as now AND bring up the Datepicker also.
3. Fix it so when Editing a past reminder, the reminder date doesn't automatically change to the current date when just open/close date picker as now. This was one of the issues in the app caused by greying-out past date-picker dates. Ungrey-out past Datepicker dates to enable that.
4. Now that we are "allowing" past-dates to be picked, put up a red validation message "You selected a date is in the past." if a past date is selected as soon as the date-picker closes. Do so if today's date but time is in the past. (Automatically increase spacing under date fields when showing this message. But when no message, keep the spacing as now.)
4.1 If the user still clicks "Save" with the past date selected, don't save, but put this validation message next to Save. "Can not save a reminder with a past date."
5. Display the date in the date field as "Month dd, YYYY" instead of mm/dd/yy as now. Use three letter abreviations for Month: Jan, Feb, Mar, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
But when the cursor is clicked in to edit, change the date back to mm/dd/yy format for editing. As soon as selected and clicked out, change back to Month dd, YYY for display
6. Change font size in Time field to a larger size of 14
7. Change font size in Date field to 14 when mm/dd/yy is displayed
8. In a saved reminder, display the date as "Month dd, yyyy" instead of mm/dd/yy as now.