Need code for searching businesses on my website
I need code for a website that will allow visitors to search for businesses, by state, from my website. I want to be able to go into the code and change the search parameters as needed for each of my website pages, i.e. changing the search from restaurants to clubs.
Example: Visitor will enter my website, click on a link to search for restaurants. Within the search the visitor will be able to search for restaurants by state. All results will be displayed within my website.
- Code should be clean and written in a standard format
- Code will allow for automatic updates from wherever the search is being performed, i.e. Google, Yahoo, Superpages
- Once I receive the code I want to be able to copy and paste it into my html editor
- Code should allow for automatic feeds
- Godaddy is my website host company
- Code should be delivered in MS WordPad or Notepad
Provider must test the code prior to delivering it to the buyer
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
I have a Godaddy host account for my website