I think it would be pretty easy for a good coder to mod a help ticket script to do this:
This script will be run on the front desk of a computer service shop.
Some of the features I want:
- A Simplified admin interface to edit workorders; (Add new, edit, delete, view all, search, print)
- A "Add workorder" default frontend with basically a form to enter data into mysql. Some of the fields include (Name, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone #, Time to execute, Tools needed, Priority, and assign to a technician)
- Workorder gets assigned a workorder id # for easy archiving and searching
- After assigning workorder to a tech and adding new workorders, the tech it is assigned to gets sent a formatted email showing the workorder information.
- The tech can then login to the script and have a box which display how many new jobs he has, or if there are none
That is pretty much it. Pretty simple for the right person. It is going to be run on a single computer, would like everyone in office to have access. No login required for local ips.
If you are capable of completing this project, send me a pm with your capabilities and background information.
16 freelancers estão ofertando em média $177 para este trabalho
Am a software engineer having 4+ years of experience and the work you are demanding is already fulfill by me so i can easily complete your given project with in given time . Regards NaiNy
Sir Sir I am a php programmer located at India.I have 2 yrs exp in php and my sql programming.I am sure that i can find out a better solution for you Thank you Vineeth V Alukkal