I have an online store which caters to wholesalers. Right now it will display "call for price" if the user is not logged in.
1) We want to have the store to display different price for retail customers. When customers are not logged in as "Wholesaler," it will display the retail price. On the account creation form, I need to have an option for the customer to choose if they're retail or wholesale customers. If they're wholesale, then we need to prompt for TAX ID.
2) Have different email confirmation for retail/wholesale customer. If they're wholesale, we need to asked them to fax their tax id.
3) If the account is wholesale, we don't need to charge tax.
4) For wholesaler, we need to have minimum purchase of $150, and then for reorder, there's $[url removed, login to view] minimum.
5) Basic text field changes.
Please note that the site is heavily modded.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you.