1. Replace Rate on to nav with FAQ.
2. Remove the following from the ACT Homepage:
The bottom nav that is in the center of the page, featured, feedback, top rated, newsletter, top members, and latest news. and expand the 3 remaining items (Quicksearch, members & survey) to fill in the space imediately to the right of survey where featured was.
3. Add Living with field as a dropdown to the quick search on the Home page and to the quicksearch on the member control panel.
4. When a user views a profile or any othe page (except chat and forum) it should open in the same window not a new window this creates a problem when a user starts viewing multiple profiles.
5. Add a clearly visible back button to search results in the view profile page.
6. When a user clicks on chat on the right hand NAV it should open in a new window.
7. When a standard member clicks on chat it should take them to the page that says "You must be a gold member to use this feature"